Rules and Proceduresfor World History 2020-2021
planning period 12:52-1:39
- Be Prepared
- Arrive on time to class
- After 3 tardies a detention will be issued.
- 1st period report to the office.
- Arrive with all supplies
- Notebook and folder
- writing utensil
- assignment book
- AR book to read if done with homework
- If you know you are going to be gone please get your assignments ahead of time.
- If you are sick or absent you have 2 days to make up the assignment.
- Notebook and folder
- Be Respectable
- Use appropriate language in class
- Treat all people with respect
- Treat other people’s belongings with respect
- Clean up after your self
- School handbook rules apply as well
- Complete all assignments on time.
- Assignments will be in class and on Canvas.
- Follow directions in class.
- A zero will be recorded after two days.
- No extra credit will be given.
- Grades will consist of worksheets, quizzes, tests, papers
and 1 project per quarter.
- If student is failing, student will report to ISDF to make up the missing class work. Students in ISDF will be allowed to redo class work for a maximum grade 70% .
- Students who need to make up a test, need to allow
enough time to do the test at one time setting.
- Grades are based on total points and semester test will be
10% of their final grade.
- The school grading scale will be used.
A = 100-93 B = 92-86
C = 85-78 D = 77-70
World History Lesson plans
September 14 Mesopotamia- Epic og Gilgamesh crossword homework
September 15 Otzi video grade done in class
September 16 Egypt power point
September 17 pyramids video done in class
September 18 Indus Valley
September 21 China
September 22 Terra Cotta Soldiers
September 23 Phonecians
September 24 Sparta
September 25 Greeks
Lesson Plans for American Governemnt
September 7 No school
September 8 chapter 1 section 2
September 9 Chapter 1 section 3
September 10 Chapter 1 Test
September 11 9/11 remerbance day
September 14 Chapter 2 section 1
September 15 Chapter 2 Section 2
September 16 Chapter 2 section 3
September 17 Constituion day
September 18 Chapter 2 section 4
September 21 Chapter 2 section 5
September 22 Chapter 2 Test
September 23 Constituion Notes Article I
September 24 Article I
September 25 No school